It will only take a few minutes to complete this form. Gather any documents you might need before you begin. If you exit the form without submitting, you will have to start over.
If you need to provide additional information after submitting the questionnaire, feel free to send such items via email to email@example.com
Assessment Contact Information:
Phone: (920) 886-6115
I am the
If agent, upload the Agent Authorization Form below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Upload Agent Authorization Form:
Current Assessment (can be found on your tax bill or assessment change notice):
1. Reason for Objection (check at least one; can check more than one):
4. Evidence to support your opinion of value (Check all that apply and upload documents if applicable):
6. Have you or a tenant improved, remodeled, added to or changed the property since acquiring it?
Do the costs above include value of labor (including your own)?
7. Has there been an appraisal of the property within the last five years?
8. Has the property been listed for sale in the last five years?
Upload copy of listing contract or sheet.
9. Is all or part of the property currently leased or rented?
Upload a copy of your current Rent Roll and copies of your Income & Expense Statements for the past three years.
Upload any additional documents you want us to consider in our review:
I hereby affirm that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and request a review of the assessment for the property listed above.
Notice of the result of this Open Book Review will be mailed out prior to Board of Review as per Wis. Stat § 70.635.
You may wish to refer to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's "Guide for Property Owners" for general questions about the Wisconsin Assessment process: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/DOR Publications/pb060.pdf.