- If disposing plaster, fill container only 1/2 to 2/3 full. The weight will buckle the dumpster.
- Insulation, ashes, sawdust and other such loose material must be bagged prior to disposing into the dumpster.
- Dumpster will sink into soft ground and therefore are to be kept on hard surface.
- Dumpster shall be filled level so covers can be closed to avoid safety hazards.
- Rental party will be responsible for any damages incurred while the dumpster is on that property. This does not include any damages that may occur when our crew is picking up the container.
- NO METAL, RECYCLABLES, SHINGLES, CONCRETE, STONE, DIRT, YARD WASTE, TIRES OR PAINT CANS ALLOWED IN DUMPSTERS
Please call 920-886-6240 to schedule dump and/or pickup of the dumpster.
DUMPSTERS WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY, NEAR THE ROAD. RETURN THE DUMPSTER TO THAT LOCATION FOR SERVICING.
DUMPSTERS MAY NOT ALWAYS BE AVAIALABLE DUE TO DEMAND, PLEASE CALL 920-886-6240 FOR AVAILABILITY